Our Address is:
5 -7 Bulmer Way
Middlesbrough TS1 5JT
Please take your time to read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering from our Website. Anything not understood please contact us and we will try to quantify any queries..
By placing an order with ourselves , you are agreeing that you accept to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The products we show on the Website are as accurate as we can possibly show them. However, slight variations may occur. Wrong colour will only be accepted as a reason for return if this refers to the solid colour. No returns will be accepted if for example you feel it is the wrong shade of cream. The colour of the product may vary in accordance with the settings of your computer, monitor, software or printer from the colour of the actual product you receive. If in doubt please telephone or email us.
- All sizes of products specified on the Website are approximate only. The measurements are taken from the widest, deepest and highest point of the product. As some of our Products are hand-made, their actual sizes can be up to 2 cm larger or smaller than specified on our website so please consider this when carrying out your measurements and/or considering whether to purchase a particular Product. We will not refund if the item does not fit, or does not look right in the space you envisaged.
- Returns Policy
Under Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a 7 day 'cooling off period'. Should you wish to return the item(s) you must inform us by email at email@example.com within seven days and return the goods at your own expense by recorded delivery. Item(s) MUST be returned as new and in original packaging. A refund will be made on return of the item(s) LESS our original shipping charge.
- You must unpack and check the item upon receipt for any damage. Any damages must be notified to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery.
- Damage to the packaging on receipt of the goods must be signed for on the drivers delivery note.
Items that require you to assemble yourselves at home cannot be returned once an attempt has been made at construction.Under no circumstances can special and bespoke orders be eligible for return unless faulty or damaged.
There is a 25% restocking/ inconvenience fee for all cancelled orders.
*There is a EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm and this explains your rights to return goods.
- Refund Policy
A full refund will be made if the items are received damaged only if you have signed for the items as damaged. The refund will be made within 5 days of us receiving the item (s)back. If refunding by credit/debit card we will only refund to the card that was used for the purchase.
- Stock Availability
Listing of an item on our website does not imply the item is currently in stock. Upon receipt of your order we will check availability and notify you of any problems with supply or delays to delivery.
- Links to and from other Websites
Our website may include links to other internet sites. We do not endorse any such website and we are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk.
You may only link to this website with our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time to a link which, in our sole opinion, is inappropriate or controversial.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between us in respect of the use of our products and services and of our website and supersede any or all prior agreements.
If any of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid then that provision will not affect the validity of all the remaining provision which will be fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.